Pins and Needles

One girl... two sticks... a whole lotta wool

Thursday, March 23, 2006

One sock down...

Well I finshed the first bedsock last night. It was surprisingly okay to do - I was really nervus about turning the heel, but the instructions were so clear that it didn't feel anywhere near as scary as I imagined.

I took it down to my granny this morning so she could try it on. After the ten minutes it took to convince her that yes I had knitted it in the shrt space of time since I took the measurements, she tried it on and it fit pretty well. To my way of thinking its a little loose around the leg, though the foot part is fine. She's going to try them for a few days once I've made the other and if they're too loose then I'll thread some thin elastic to pull the legs in a little.

I'm feeling quite accomplished :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home